You're invited to our first Rosh Hashanah (Bible's New Year) celebration! We're thrilled to have Rabbi/Pastor Eric Teitelman to lead our celebration! Eric is an ordained Baptist Pastor and Messianic Leader. https://www.thehouseofdavid.org/about/
- 5-6 pm Potluck Dinner. Bring a dish to share if you want to eat dinner together. You are welcome to come to dinner or to join us at 6 pm.
- 6-8 pm We'll have worship, a short teaching by Rabbi/Pastor Teitelman, and a lot of fun.
- We'll end around 8 or so with desserts. If you want, bring something sweet to share for a sweet New Year.
- Kid-friendly event. We won't have a sitter, but we'll incorporate kids into part of the celebration.
- Feel free to pass along the invite to others. We believe there's joy, unity, and wisdom that's released when we join together to celebrate the Bible's holidays!